Monday, January 24, 2011

Pandora's Soap Box

I just launched my new web series Pandora's Soap Box, a web series comprised of one-shots and short strips. The content of this series is mostly satire and social commentary about things that irk me. These are the weird random ideas I get that have no place in any other comics project I have going on.

This is a project I intend to update either weekly or bi-weekly depending on my workload between college and trying to get my graphic novel finished. I just felt like I needed something to do when I get tired and need a break from the other projects, and I thought it would be nice to actually give people something to read while they wait for the book to be finished.

This first installment is one I just did tonight, I thought it would be appropriate to start the series off with, because I found it extremely amusing as I was working on it.


Mr 47

No comments:

Post a Comment